International Buyers Program
Canada's Farm Progress Show offers potential funding for distributors, equipment dealers, importers and dealers to attend the show. Large corporate farms or cooperative farms may be considered based on purchasing intentions and a demonstrated ability to import equipment. Those accepted into the program will have 100% of one (1) room charge for three nights (June 19, 20 and 21, 2019). This is limited to one (1) buyer per company.
In addition, the program offers guests the following features:
- International Buyers Symposium & Demo Tour
- Early access to Preview Day which includes the Presidents' Reception
- Access to the International Business Centre which includes free Wi-Fi, meeting rooms and two complimentary meals (breakfast and lunch) each day of the show
- Business-to-business appointments
- Reimbursement of up to $500 CDN for airfare to attend the show
The following criteria is used to help determine eligibility for the program:
- Applicants must have purchase decision-making capabilities and are interested in products or services from Western Canadian companies
- Applicants can be from corporate or co-operative farms, government agencies, distributors, importers and equipment dealers
Please be advised that funding dollars are limited.
*please fill out the form and submit via email to Lee-Anne Oltean at email@example.com.
Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program for Farmers
The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program includes two categories for those interested in farming in Saskatchewan.
- Farm Owner/Operator: experienced farmers with considerable capital to invest in buying and operating a farming operation in Saskatchewan
- Young Farmer: young families looking to establish a farming operation in rural Saskatchewan
Contact the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program to learn more about eligibility.
For more information on farm ownership legislation pertaining to non-residents, visit the Saskatchewan Farm Land Security Board website.