International Buyers' Symposium
The International Buyers' Symposium is the perfect opportunity for international buyers to learn about trade relation opportunities throughout the world.
International Buyers Program
Canada's Farm Progress Show offers potential funding for distributors, equipment dealers, importers and dealers to attend the show. Large corporate farms or cooperative farms may be considered based on purchasing intentions and a demonstrated ability to import equipment. Those accepted into the program will have 100% of one (1) room charge for three nights (June 19, 20 and 21, 2019). This is limited to one (1) buyer per company.
In addition, the program offers guests the following features:
- International Buyers Symposium & Demo Tour
- Early access to Preview Day which includes the Presidents' Reception
- Access to the International Business Centre which includes free Wi-Fi, meeting rooms and two complimentary meals (breakfast and lunch) each day of the show
- Business-to-business appointments
- Reimbursement of up to $500 CDN for airfare to attend the show
The following criteria is used to help determine eligibility for the program:
- Applicants must have purchase decision-making capabilities and are interested in products or services from Western Canadian companies
- Applicants can be from corporate or co-operative farms, government agencies, distributors, importers and equipment dealers
Please be advised that funding dollars are limited.
*please fill out the form and submit via email to Lee-Anne Oltean at email@example.com.
- "The manufacturing and farm visits were very interesting and informative. For us, the speakers from Morris and Schulte were particularly relevant."
Tony Sillier, A.F. Gason Pty. Ltd. (Australia)
- "We learned a lot and did good networking. Farm tour was wonderful."
Urangua Davaajav, Crop Production Supporting Fund (Mongolia)
- "The tour was interesting to see how things are done out there; different farming practices where I come from. The afternoon sessions were very interesting and educational. The staff were very helpful and accommodating. You all did a great job and I really appreciate it."
Chris Philpot, Philpot Marketing (United States)
For more information about the event, please contact Lee-Anne Oltean (Agriculture Coordinator) at firstname.lastname@example.org.