Exporter Member Program
The International Business Centre connects qualified buyers and trade delegations with Canadian manufacturers and exporters.
International buyers and trade commissioners register with the International Business Centre each year, making it the place to access customers looking for Canadian farm technology, services and investment. Marketing, expertise and funding provided by the Governments of Canada, Saskatchewan, Alberta and Manitoba ensure these world markets arrive at our prairie doorstep knowledgeable about your products and services and are ready to buy.
Exporter Member Benefits and Opportunities
- Receive qualified buyer leads to pre-arrange meeting or prepare for discussions.
- Reach new markets or suppliers and help grow your company.
Benefits – Prior to the Show
- Pre-Show access to registered International Buyers by name, address and product interest.
- Listing of your products & services in the online Exporter Directory available to all International Buyers.
- International Buyers Symposium
Benefits – During the Show
- Confidential International Buyers List
- Invitation to the International Reception
- Daily show admission
- Networking complimentary breakfast & lunch
- Display for promotional literature pop-up display in the International Business Centre
- Professional on-site services
- Mentioned in Official Show Guide
What Exporter Members Have to Say
"Canada's Farm Progress Show continues to be an excellent venue for us to meet our existing and potential new international customers. The show management, along with STEP, does an outstanding job of creating an event that we expect will attract the global agricultural community well into the future."