Welcome Canada's Farm Progress Show Exhibitors
2019 Exhibitor Manual
Trade Show Services
Exhibitors have access to GES Canada, our trade show display services partner, for easy access to booth furniture, carpeting and flooring, material handling, booth labour and more. The GES online-ordering tool provides easy access to find what you need for your booth or display.
Exhibitor Foreign Worker Form
The following form is required by Citizenship and Immigration Canada officials and the Regina Exhibition Association Limited for each worker attending the show.
Please beware of scams that are sent from "International Fairs Directory" or "Expo Housing Services" claiming to be affiliated with Canada's Farm Progress Show contacting you to complete information regards to your company. We are not affiliated with these companies and do not endorse their communications, so please disregard their inquiries.
Also be aware of any individual or organization asking for information on behalf of Canada's Farm Progress Show that uses our previous event name - Western Canada Farm Progress Show and our previous property name - IPSCO Place.
Below are the Canada's Farm Progress Show team members. These are the only people that may contact exhibitors. They will be contacting you from the below email addresses. If there is any variation at all to the below email address, it is not legitimate.
- Shirley Janeczko, Agriculture Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Cindy Heibein, Sales Account Coordinator (email@example.com)
- Lee-Anne Oltean, Agriculture Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Official Show Guide Sales & Sponsorship Team:
- Cindy Michel, Corporate Partnerships Manager (email@example.com)
- Trevor Woolsey, Account Executive (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Orest Gawdyda, Account Executive (email@example.com)
Farms.com Official Media Sponsor Video Package and Official Show Guide Sales Team:
- Andrew Bawden, Advertising Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)