International Buyers Program - Registration is now closed!
Canada's Farm Progress Show offers potential travel assistance for international producers and dealers to attend the show. Those accepted into the program will have up to 50% of their travel costs covered to a maximum of $1,500 CAD.
In addition, the program offers guests the following features:
- Interational Buyers Convention & farm tour
- Early access to Preview Day, which includes the opening ceremony and reception
- Access to the International Business Centre, which includes free Wi-Fi, meeting rooms and two complimentary meals each day of the show
- Business-to-business appointments
- Free admission to the show
- VIP shuttle service from hotels to and from the show
The following criteria is used to help determine eligibility for the program:
- Applicants must be visiting Canada's Farm Progress Show for the first time.
- Previous visitors to Western Canada must have yielded incremental sales for western Canadian exporters.
- Applicants must have purchase decision-making capabilities and are interested in products or services from western Canadian companies.
- Applicants can be individual producers from corporate or co-operative farms, government agencies, distributors, importers and equipment dealers.
Please be advised that funding dollars are limited.
For more information, contact Lee-Anne Oltean at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program for Farmers
The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program includes two categories for those interested in farming in Saskatchewan.
- Farm Owner/Operator: experienced farmers with considerable capital to invest in buying and operating a farming operation in Saskatchewan
- Young Farmer: young families looking to establish a farming operation in rural Saskatchewan
Apply - Regisration is now closed!
Contact the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program to learn more about eligibility.
For more information on farm ownership legislation pertaining to non-residents, visit the Saskatchewan Farm Land Security Board website.