Exporter Member Program
International Business Centre and Exporter Member Program
The International Business Centre connects qualified buyers and trade delegations with Canadian manufacturers and exporters. In 2016, more than $500 million in sales were generated through the International Business Centre. Apply to become an Exporter Member to gain access.
Exporter Member Benefits and Opportunities:
- Schedule appointments with qualified buyers
- Receive company profiles to prepare for discussions with buyers
- Reach new markets or suppliers and help grow your company
- Access to International Business Centre meeting rooms and free Wi-Fi
Canada’s Farm Progress Show consistently provides outstanding opportunities for Canadian Manufacturers & Service Providers to develop valuable international markets. Your 2017 Exporter Membership is your ticket in!
Seven hundred agents, international buyers and Trade Commissioners register with the International Business Centre each year, making it the place to access customers looking for Canadian farm technology, services and investment. Marketing, expertise & funding provided by the Governments of Canada, Saskatchewan and Manitoba ensure these world markets arrive at our prairie doorstep knowledgeable about your products & services and are ready to buy.
Programming and support services throughout the Farm Show are designed to provide maximum marketing and networking opportunities for you as International Business Centre Exporter Members.
Benefits – Prior to the Show
- Promotion of your company through direct mail to foreign buyers.
- Canadian trade offices abroad and contacts through provincial and federal trade offices.
- Promotion of the opportunities at the Show to international priority markets via internet, TV, radio & print.
- Pre-Show access to registered International Buyers by name, address and product interest.
- Pre-booking of private meetings with International Buyers and Trade Missions.
- Listing of your products & services in the on line Exporter Directory available to all International Buyers.
- Business 2 Business (B2B) meetings available on Industry Day.
- Year-round promotion of your company as part of cooperative marketing initiatives with the following organizations:
- AMC (Agricultural Manufacturers of Canada)
- AIMRA (Agricultural and Industrial Manufacturers Representatives Association)
- FEWA (Farm Equipment Wholesalers’ Association)
- FEMA (Farm Equipment Manufacturers’ Association)
- NAFSC (North American Farm Show Council)
- Advance information and early registration for programs & services available through the International Business Centre.
Benefits – During the Show
- Registration Kit containing:
- Confidential International Buyers List
- Tickets to the International Reception
- Appointment schedule
- Show admission with name tag
- Invitation to Preview Day
- Participation in marketing & networking programming through the International Business Centre.
- Signage for your booth identifying your company’s interest in export sales.
- Display for promotional literature in the International Business Centre.
- Business Services:
- Business 2 Business (B2B) Meetings
- Office space for private meetings and phone calls
- Internet & e-mail services
- Professional personnel office personal to assist with your needs
- Translation services may be arranged in advance
- Daily complimentary breakfast & lunch.
Benefits – After the Show
- Final confidential International Buyers list for registered Exporter Members only.
- Exporter Member Directory listing your name and product(s) listed on website available to all registered International Buyers and Canadian Trade Posts, domestic and international trade shows abroad.
Two (2) Membership for $750.00 plus 5% GST
Each Additional Membership $125.00 plus 5% GST
For more information contact Lee-Anne Oltean
Phone: 306-781-9263 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org