Exporter Member Program
International Business Centre and Exporter Member Program
The International Business Centre connects qualified buyers and trade delegations with Canadian manufacturers and exporters. In 2017, more than $360 million in sales were generated through the International Business Centre.
2018 Exporter Membership Registration coming soon.
Apply now to become an Exporter Member!
Exporter Member Benefits and Opportunities:
- Schedule appointments with qualified buyers
- Receive company profiles to prepare for discussions with buyers
- Reach new markets or suppliers and help grow your company
- Access to International Business Centre meeting rooms and free Wi-Fi
Canada’s Farm Progress Show consistently provides outstanding opportunities for Canadian Manufacturers & Service Providers to develop valuable international markets. Your 2018 Exporter Membership is your ticket in!
700 agents, international buyers and Trade Commissioners register with the International Business Centre each year, making it the place to access customers looking for Canadian farm technology, services and investment. Marketing, expertise & funding provided by the Governments of Canada, Saskatchewan and Manitoba ensure these world markets arrive at our prairie doorstep knowledgeable about your products & services and are ready to buy.
Benefits – Prior to the Show
- Pre-Show access to registered International Buyers by name, address and product interest.
- Listing of your products & services in the on line Exporter Directory available to all International Buyers.
- Business 2 Business (B2B) meetings available on Preview Day.
Benefits – During the Show
- Confidential International Buyers List
- Invitation to Preview Day
- Tickets to the International Reception
- Daily show admission
- Daily complimentary breakfast & lunch
- Display for promotional literature in the International Business Centre
- Professional on-site services
For more information contact Lee-Anne Oltean
Phone: 306-781-9263 or Email: email@example.com