Exhibiting at Canada’s Farm Progress Show
Registration for the 2017 show is now open!
Please beware of scams that are sent from "International Fairs Directory" or "Expo Housing Services" claiming to be affiliated with Canada's Farm Progress Show contacting you to complete information regards to your company. We are not affiliated with these companies, so please disregard their inquiries.
Below are the Canada's Farm Progress Show team members. These are the only people that may contact exhibitors. They will be contacting you from the below email addresses. If there is any variation at all to the below email address, it is not legitimate.
- Shirley Janeczko, Show Manager (email@example.com)
- Cindy Heibein, Exhibits Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Dallas McFadden, Client Services (email@example.com)
- Lee-Anne Oltean, International Business Centre Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Official Show Guide Sales & Sponsorship Team:
- Chris Hutchinson, Director, Corporate Business Development (email@example.com)
- Trevor Woolsey, Account Executive, Corporate Business Development (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Daniel Celis-Arnusch, Account Executive, Corporate Business Development (email@example.com)
Postmedia Network Official Show Guide Sales Team:
- Bev Yasinowski, Media Sales Consultant (will have a Postmedia email domain)
- Janet Fluter, Media Sales Consultant (will have a Postmedia email domain)
Why have an exhibit at Canada's Farm Progress Show?
Show your products to more than 40,000 attendees at Canada’s largest trade show.
With producers and international buyers from more than 50+ countries in attendance, Canada’s Farm Progress Show gives vendors direct access to a captive agricultural audience.
Attendees value the hands-on experience and face-to-face interactions with companies. While many vendors are showcasing agricultural and livestock equipment, there is also strong demand for vendors with emerging technology, software, innovations and lifestyle products.
With over 1.9 million sq. ft. of trade show space, the show provides flexible display space for vendors of any size.
Exhibitor Opportunities and Benefits
Exhibitors have access to a variety of services to help them maximize their opportunities at Canada’s Farm Progress Show.
The Innovation Showcase provides agricultural companies an exclusive platform for launching new products. Companies that apply are qualified by the Canada’s Farm Progress Show Innovation Committee and evaluated by a panel of judges. As well as receiving a place on the Innovation Stage, awards are given to the best new ideas and products.
International Business Centre and Exporter Member Program
The International Business Centre connects qualified buyers and trade delegations with Canadian manufacturers and exporters. In 2016, more than $500 million in sales were generated through the International Business Centre. Apply to become an Exporter Member to gain access.
Exporter Member benefits and opportunities:
- Schedule appointments with qualified buyers
- Receive company profiles to prepare for discussions with buyers
- Reach new markets or suppliers and help grow your company
- Access to International Business Centre meeting rooms and free Wi-Fi
Vendors receive exclusive access to the exhibitor lounge where they’ll find all the amenities needed for vendor-networking opportunities.
Trade Show Services
Exhibitors have access to GES Canada, our trade show display services partner, for easy access to booth furniture, carpeting and flooring, material handling, booth labour and more. The GES online-ordering tool provides easy access to find what you need for your booth or display.
Find information about preparing for the show, key dates, forms, schedules and contacts.
Apply to Become an Exhibitor
Exhibitor registration for the 2017 Canada’s Farm Progress Show will available in December 2016.
Exhibitor Foreign Worker Form
The following form is required by Citizenship and Immigration Canada officials and the Regina Exhibition Association Limited for each worker attending the show.