Exhibiting at Canada’s Farm Progress Show
2017 exhibitor registration is now open!Exhibitor Registration
Please note the following.
- The company name provided on the exhibitor application form will be used in the event show guide. Please verify the name and spelling of your company before submitting your registration form.
- To register for the Innovation Program, complete both the exhibitor application and the Innovation Program application forms.
- New applicants will be advised of available space via email or phone.
2017 Exhibitor Booth and Outdoor Pricing
|Exhibit Type||Early Bird Rate (extended to January 31, 2017)||Regular Rate|
|10' x 10' inline||$1,079||$1,258|
|10' x 10' corner||$1,244||$1,423|
|Outside per sq. ft.||$0.98||$1.18|
- Payments must be made in Canadian funds.
- Early bird rate must be paid in full to qualify.
- Regular rate requires a 50% deposit plus GST payment up front with final payment due on March 17, 2017.
Early Bird Discount
Discounts will apply if full payment is made before January 31, 2017.
Agricultural Manufacturers of Canada
Agricultural Manufacturers of Canada (AMC) members are eligible for discount pricing. Membership must be maintained throughout the length of time contract pricing is in effect. All AMC members are entitled to a pre-determined discount off of regular pricing.
Provided space is available, we will accept applications until May 31, 2017.
Show Guide Deadline
May 1, 2017 is the deadline to publish listings in the show guide. Applications received after May 1, 2017 will not be included in the guide.
No refunds will be provided for cancellations made fewer than 90 days before the show. Cancellations made in writing before March 14, 2017 will be refunded, less an administrative fee equal to 50% of the total booth cost.
Proof of Insurance
All exhibitors are required to provide a certificate of insurance indicating a minimum of $1 million of commercial general liability coverage. The certificate of insurance must name "The Regina Exhibition Association Limited" as an additional insured under the policy. The certificate should cover the period beginning with the move-in date and ending after the move-out date. A certified copy of the insurance certificate must be delivered to The Regina Exhibition Association Limited (operator of Evraz Place) no later than May 1, 2017. Failure to deliver the certificate will forfeit the exhibitor's booth space and no refund will be issued.
Exhibitors can obtain specific exhibitor liability insurance through PAL Canada Insurance Brokers.
Download the Canada’s Farm Progress Show exhibitor manual.