Exhibitor Info About the Show
About the Show
Canada's Farm Progress ShowOrganizations have many more marketing tools to choose from today than they did 10 years ago. The increasing growth of direct mail marketing channeled through the internet can easily make a sales person complacent. However, the power of face-to-face communication is still one of the top sales tools, and this is why trade shows, such as Canada's Farm Progress Show, will always attract exhibitors and buyers.
For three days in June, agricultural buyers and sellers from around the world come together to do business. More than 45,000 people from over 50 countries come to Regina each year to see what’s new in agriculture. Canada's Farm Progress Show has established itself as the largest dryland farm technology and equipment show in Canada, and one of the most important farm shows in North America.
Canada's Farm Progress Show is about much more than just standard farm equipment. Tractors, livestock handling equipment and other tools of the trade do make up a large part of the Show, but the Farm Show also provides the opportunity for producers to market their products to an international audience, learn more about the business side of agriculture, and see the latest products and inventions that will make their jobs easier. Of course, Canada's Farm Progress Show is a place for fun and entertainment, too.
Exhibitors will have access to thousands of qualified buyers during the Show, and buyers will have access to hundreds of products that range from the smallest wheel lug to the largest tractors and equipment. Saskatchewan Trade & Export Partnership estimates hundreds of million dollar business deals occur at Canada's Farm Progress Show each year, while the City of Regina counts on about $30 million in economic spinoffs from the Show.
One of the most important farm shows in North America
- 1.9 million square feet of dryland farming technology (largest show of its kind in Canada)
- More than 700 exhibitors
- 45,000 qualified attendees from 50 different countries
- Modern Living - dedicated to country living
- International Business Centre
- Innovations & Energy Center Showcase
- New Production Introduction
- Demonstrations Areas
- Livestock Handling Displays
- Education Seminars
- Antique Trucks & Tractors
- Shuttle Services - "Door to Door" service is free and runs daily from 8 AM to 6 PM
- Exhibitor Hospitality - providing the best entertainment for exhibitors and consumers