Farm Show Connect
Catch the Buzz
Why come to Canada’s Farm Progress Show (CFPS). Just ask someone who’s been to the show already. As a wrap-up to the 2012 show, CFPS organizers surveyed first-time attendees to see how they felt about the experience. The feedback was overwhelmingly positive.
Some of the most positive feedback came from those who came from the furthest away.
Dinesh Kumar Ary from Nuova Proteins Pvt. Ltd. in India described CFPS as simply “one of the best shows I have ever seen yet in the world. It should be called ‘the Show of Advance Technology.’”
Mykhaylo Bondar from STOV Inter in the Ukraine was equally enthusiastic about the wealth of technology on display at CFPS.
“Every farmer, who wants to have new knowledge must attend this show. It helps to understand how to develop some direction, to see new equipment, to find good suppliers. I am very grateful for this program.”
Kevin Cosgrove, a partner in New Zealand firm Dan Cosgrove Ltd. gives top marks for the show’s customer service.
The Canada's Farm Progress Show offers its exhibitors many benefits and opportunities. Take advantage of our free shuttle service. Join a friend, colleague or business prospect for some social networking that's part of the Farm Progress atmosphere.As an exhibitor or sponsor, you will benefit from:
- Increased visibility among a select group of professional decision-makers.
- Improved awareness of your products and services through seminars and demonstrations.
- Relationship-building opportunities before, during and after the event.
- Exclusive opportunities to help you stand out from your competitors.
- Connections with industry leaders for joint ventures and strategic alliance.
- Strengthened relationships with existing clients.
For more information please contact Cindy Heibein @ 306-781-9345 or by e-mail